There are 2 ways to receive services: online and in-person
Get WorkBC Services online from home! You need 2 accounts, your BCeID to access Online Employment Services (OES), and a Virtual WorkBC Account to access workshops and resources!
BCeID for Online Employment Services
Login to your Online Employment Services (OES) account using the BCeID you registered for WorkBC Services with at apply.workbc.ca!
- Communicate with WorkBC staff via OES Messaging!
- Sent and receive documents
Virtual WorkBC Centre Account
Login to your Virtual WorkBC Account!
- Access our online Workshops, Webinars, and resources.
- Request to meet with our employment experts!
- Utilize our Virtual Resource Room for job search help.
New to WorkBC?
Looking for help finding employment? Our experts are here to help you! Apply for WorkBC services to get started:
Access all WorkBC Services in-person or virtually online!
Access services and resources anytime, anywhere!
- Career exploration and labour market information
- Job search resources
- Online workshops
- Self-assessment tools
- Tips on independent job search
- Job start financial supports for eligible clients
Services with an Employment Expert
Get hands-on help from our employment experts!
- One to one employment planning
- Access to group workshops or individual sessions
- Short-term orientation and certificate training
- Customized job placement and work experience
- Wage subsidy placements
- Funding supports
Job Search Workshops
Continue your job search journey – anywhere, anytime, at your own pace!
Compelling Cover Letters
Compelling Cover Letters takes you step by step through building your personalised cover letter!
Today our online presence is more important to the hiring process than ever before!
Services are divided into 2 categories
Access employment tools, resources, and training online, anytime anywhere!
Job Search Workshops
Utilize our self-paced online job search workshops anywhere, anytime! Check out the job search workshops on your Virtual WorkBC dashboard!
Job Search Resources
Looking for tips to help in your job search? Access resume templates, cover letter examples, sample interview questions, calling cards, keyboarding tests, and more!
What are your strengths, and in what areas do you need to improve? Answering these questions will give you important insight into what to highlight on your Resume!
What do you want to do? Where do you want to work? Explore the career options available!
Labour Market Information
What industries are hiring? Which one’s are not? Having the right information about the labour market in your area is key!
With an Employment Expert
Our Employment Experts are ready to help you find work! One-on-one meetings and workshops are just the start.
Meet with our Employment Experts
Connect with our expert Job Developers, Case Managers, and Employment Counsellors online! Contact your Centre to request a meeting!
Including academic upgrading and occupational skills training! Contact your Case Manager to learn more!
Take short-term certificates, like FoodSafe, First Aid, and Serving it Right to help in your job search! Contact your Case Manager to learn more!
We offer customized job placement and work experience placement services if you’re facing significant barriers to employment. Contact your Case Manager to see if you’re eligible!
Thinking of starting a business? Our self-employment experts are here to help you get started! Contact your Case Manager to learn more!
Wage subsidies help companies cover training costs and can help you find the work you’re looking for! Contact your Case Manager to see if you’re eligible!
Struggling in your new job? Trying to navigate a difficult situation at work? Contact your Case Manager – we’re here to help!
Funding supports may be available to help you with dependent care, transportation to job interviews, and the purchase of required equipment and clothing for work. Contact your Case Manager for more information!
Find your Virtual WorkBC Account
You must be registered for WorkBC Services before you will be registered for a Virtual WorkBC Account!
If you are not registered for WorkBC Services please do so here!
Check if you Have an Account
- Visit the Forgot your Password page here.
- Enter the email address you used when registering for WorkBC Services (the same email used for your BCeID).
- Click the “Reset my password” button.
Next, follow the appropriate steps below:
You get the black message:
“We have sent you a password reset link to your e-mail. Please check your inbox.”
Looks like you already have a Virtual WorkBC Account! Follow the directions below to reset your password and login to your account!
- Check your email and look for a message with the subject “Reset your password”.
- Open this email and click the “Reset your password” button. A new browser window will open to the Password Reset page.
- Enter a password of your choice in both boxes, then click “Change my Password”. We suggest choosing a strong password to help safeguard you personal information.
- You’ll be redirected back to the home page. Scroll down and login to your Virtual WorkBC Account using your email and the password you just set!
You get the red message:
“We can’t find an account registered with that address or username”
Looks like you don’t have a Virtual WorkBC Account yet! Remember, you must have applied for WorkBC Services to get a Virtual WorkBC Account!
- Contact your WorkBC Centre and request an account!